RE: Let's Talk Minis...

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>,
Subject: RE: Let's Talk Minis...
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:29:01 -0700 (PDT)
It is hard enough to keep up with the Focuses. I've
been thinking about retiring my Civic from HS at the
end of this season. This is helping me make up my
mind.

On paper it looks like a good competition. The 5th
generation Civic Si is officially listed as 2326 lbs
and has 125 hp. Unfortunately, it only came with those
wonderful Honda spec 14x5 wheels and "Sport"
suspension that is sporty by 70's Renault standards.

Alan

--- "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}"

http://taxes.yahoo.com/