RE: Climbing the ladder (was Kumhos for WRX)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Climbing the ladder (was Kumhos for WRX)
From: Mark Smith <msmith@tilia.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:39:42 -0800
Ever thought of trying the Hoosiers or even the Michellin tires that the
ProDrive team use (or used to use) for the tight road courses (on asphalt)
in the WRC? What are the WRX folks running nationally?

Ah my poor del Slop.... oops del Sol. No I aint going to the AutoX school -
as it was full by the time I heard about it.... but I am going to kart
school (for next years fun) and the autox school in June.

See ya at the next event....

Mark.