[OT] Seeking Jr. Software Engineer (Palo Alto)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [OT] Seeking Jr. Software Engineer (Palo Alto)
From: J C <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:38:31 -0800 (PST)
Here's the blurb:

You will be required to design and develop software
for Euphonix digitally controlled audio products for
the professional music and film industries. The right
person will have a proven track record of achievement,
and more than 2 years of experience using C++ and
Object Oriented design techniques. Experience with a
real-time OS and multi-threaded applications is a
plus. The candidate must be willing to learn,
ambitious and positive. This is a magnificent
opportunity to join an enthusiastic and friendly team
working on challenging and multi-disciplined
profjects.

If interested send me your resume and I'll get it on
the desk of the software manager and HR manager. BTW
Euphonix is located in Palo Alto (sorry, we don't have
any other positions available at this time).

Thanks, Joe
http://movies.yahoo.com/