photos of my trailer (Re: Tire trailer to give for FREE )

To: Bay AutoX list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: photos of my trailer (Re: Tire trailer to give for FREE )
From: Hung-Jen Hung <ospfd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:24:17 -0800 (PST)
I am trying to post the URL of my trailer photos
again.
Here it is
If you cannot see it, please go to
album.

I am giving this for free, no joking. Well, if you
wanna pay me some money, I won't mind then. :) The
valve stem can be replaced at any tire shop, maybe $10
only.

So far there are a few interests for this trailer. The
1st one comes to my door to pick it up will get. BTW,
if you come, you will need to take it home. I don't
wanna waste time here. The trailer is in good
condition except the valve stem that needs to be
replaced. I just wanna get rid of it to get more
garage space, so I can try to squeez my flat bed
inside garage.

Please email me privately.

Thanks,

Hung-Jen Hung