Gene Nelson (No Autox)

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Gene Nelson (No Autox)
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:52:23 EST
In a message dated 3/17/2002 5:59:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
76067.1750@compuserve.com writes:

> Thanks. I'd forgotten all that. But I was a regular listener of Gene Nelson
> on KSFO in that time frame.

As I recall, Gene Nelson hated the Beach Boys for some reason. But every
Saturday morning he had to countdown the Billboard top ten songs. When the
Beach Boys songs needed playing, he would place their 45 on the turntable
slightly off center. The Beach boys would dutifully sing their song, sounding
like they were quite seasick. Gene loved it!   Where in the deep recesses of
my memory did this lurk? - Seth