Re: Round 4 Registration

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 4 Registration
From: Michelle and Mike <mnmtoyracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:08:23 -0800 (PST)
Mike & I have no problem schlepping on our rain gear and roughing it... we've
done it before, and we'll do it again!  We have an EZup and maybe we'll bring
our own if we're feeling especially made of sugar on Sunday....  ;-)
As for what is checked at the gate, last time I only cared about a signature
and a wristband...  forget the member number, that's registration's job.  It
all seems so simple... sign, wristband, sign wristband, but somehow it still
takes a long time to get everyone through.
Only one request for Sunday...  there are only two of us working (that I know
of) so be patient... and if you aren't willing to be patient, THEN VOLUNTEER TO
HELP!  :-)
See you Sunday...
M & M