Workers for OUR National Tour

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Workers for OUR National Tour
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:33:05 -0800 (PST)
Yes, that's right, we have our OWN Tour this year.  For the first time in my
incredibly short memory, SFR will be hosting a National Tour in Atwater, May
3-5.  However, hosting a Tour means some special worker requirements.  As
members of the "Region which knows how", I'm sure everyone will step up to the
plate!  We need volunteers for the following spots....

Assistant Chief Tech (1)  -  Needs to be there fairly early on Friday
Tech workers (5) - 2 shifts Fri (10a-3p, 5p-7p), 1 shift Sat (7a-8a)
Course Setup workers (3) - Need to be there Friday to help Chris Cox
Welcome Party (2) - Help Elise and Pilar set up the goodies on Friday
World Famous Sat Social by Jesus Villareal - Jesus, just give me a list
Waiver workers -  Need some for 3p-7p coverage Friday

If you've got the gumption to stand up for your Region and take one of these
honored assignments, speak up!

Thank you for your time,

Andy McKee co-chair
Vic Sias co-chair