Run Groups will change again for Round 4

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Run Groups will change again for Round 4
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:56:20 -0800
Sorry, but it is necessary to make another small adjustment to
run groups in Round 4.

Turns out that the new run groups
screwed one of our competitors, because he needs to run
the same car with race tires in Mod and DOT tires in OSP
(different drivers, of course).  In different groups he can
do it, same run group it is impossible.

So Mod cars will be moved out of the group with Prep and Karts,
and into the group with Street Mod and Street Tire.  Round 4
groups will be posted today.  No Novices are affected.

I checked, and the new run groups were pretty close to perfect
in terms of balance.  41 cars average, all close to that.  Just
remember that the next time the same run groups give us 12
people in a group -- we're talking moving herds of cattle here.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!