Re: Sunday Musings

To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Sunday Musings
From: Kevin Stevens <kevin_stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:22:16 -0800
On Tuesday, March 5, 2002, at 08:45 , Pat Kelly wrote:

> I think there were several reasons. A fantastically beautiful day, ideal
> driving weather; asphalt, maybe like San Diego's so some came to get a
> small
> asphalt taste; and time for folks to 'uncork' their cars after a long
> winter.

Bzzzzt!  Sounds like a great time was had by all, and congratulations,
but Oakland's asphalt isn't very much like San Diego's!

Everyone coming down, drop me an email with your beverage and barbeque
preference.  Oh yeah, and somebody bring a blender!

KeS

2356 Fenton Parkway #312
SD, CA 92108

619.988.0331

"Looks like I picked the wrong year to give up horsepower."