RE: Looking for floorjack

To: "Andy McKee" <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Looking for floorjack
From: "Joey Jarosz" <joey@hotngui.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:34:26 -0800
One of the jacks we use is the AC Hydraulic jack model DK20 for $229 plus
shipping. It has a profile of 3.1" and is
portable. You can find them online at

http://www.geocities.com/genidude/hydraulicjacks2.html

Its a really good jack, but most of our team members prefer our Zinko racing
jack. But that's an unfair comparison
because the Zinko is almost 3 times the cost of the AC.

joey