Re: Unsung heroes

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Subject: Re: Unsung heroes
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 13:10:18 -0800
Yes, as I understand it we were up against close of business deadlines on Friday
when the Kelly's managed to get the certificate mandated by SCCA Headquarters to
the Network Associates Coliseum (SCCA HQ currently requires a unique certificate
for each and every Event).  The Kellys managed this extraordinary effort in
conjunction with getting one of their motorsports publication out on it's Friday
afternoon deadline.

My thanks, as well, to the Kellys, Ed Runnion who was tracking the certificate
and
the many unsung heroes of the SFR Solo II program including the Steering
Committee.

barry