DON'T TAKE IT

To: "Dennis Hale" <dhale_510@yahoo.com>, "Bryan Nemy"
Subject: DON'T TAKE IT
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:27:31 -0800
People who are taking the time to respond to Dennis are being beyond courteous,
particularly Jerry. My hat is off to you. However, what I'm seeing here is a
lot of attacks from Dennis, putting people on the defensive, when they
absolutely need not need be.

This isn't about NASA and it's not about SCCA. It's about someone being
verbally abusive, and my advice is DO NOT RESPOND TO IT. When someone has an
honest question, fine, but when it's mixed with insults, it is verbal abuse. WE
DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THIS.

Great event yesterday, by the way.

Katie Kelly