Dent Repair in Fremont this Saturday, 3/2

To: BA-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Dent Repair in Fremont this Saturday, 3/2
From: Sharon Levy <esslevy@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:09:33 -0800 (PST)
I know there were a few messages going around not too
long ago about getting a group together for paintless
dent removal (or was that dentless paint removal).  In
any case, a friend is organizing such a day for this
Saturday in Fremont.

See below.  Email Steve (ssher@svbank.com) for info or
RSVP.
=================================

Just an FYI that I have arranged to have Tony from
DentFree to be available
repair any minor dents you may have in your S4/A4/TT
(or other cars for that
matter).  He will meet us at the Carl's Jr Restaurant
in Fremont, this
Saturday,
at 1:30 pm (he will stay as long as he has cars to
work on).  He is giving
us
a break on the price...and he does excellent work.  I
am having him work on
my S4 and my Tahoe.

Carl's Jr Restaurant is on the corner of Thornton Ave
and Fremont Blvd.
Access
from 880 freeway...go east on Thornton...after you
cross Fremont, go into
the
parking lot behind Carl's Jr.

If you are interested in coming, please EMAIL ME so I
can get an approximate
count for him.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks