Welcome to the American Association of Retired Persons waiting

To: "Derek_Butts" <pnc1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Welcome to the American Association of Retired Persons waiting
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:43:16 -0800
Dear Mr. Butz,

As you may know, you will reach eligibility for the benefits
of the AARP on your 50th birthday.   We have been notified
that you will reach 30 today.

Congratulations!  3/5 of the way there!  As with everyone
who reaches this important milestone of geezerhood, you
will be placed on our waiting list.  Among our benefits are
discounts on Caribbean Cruises, Grecian Formula hair
coloring, and cemetery plots.  We wanted to put you on
our list in case you reach a state of senility before 50
and forget to apply.

Again, congratulations on reaching this important milestone,
and remember,

W e ' r e   Waaiitttiinnnggg......

AARP

PS -- Happy Birthday -- Jerry ; -)