RE: OCP proposal (was Re: Cell phones, was: Re: How racers

To: "'Todd Stiers '" <tas@darthracing.com>,
Subject: RE: OCP proposal (was Re: Cell phones, was: Re: How racers
From: "Allendorfer, Peter" <Peter@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:25:59 -0800
 But would we have different PAXes for OCP-HF(Hands Free) and OCP-HH(Hand
Held)?  ANd I would like to propose a Maximum size for the HH class as a
Flying Motorola Star-Tac would pose about half as much risk for the
Corner-Workers as a Nokia 6160 or a Motorola Flip Brick from the early 90's.
Those larger phones would do some damage.  I would propose a list of
acceptible phones.  The Nokia 8200 series, any Motorola Star_tac, the
Ericsson T28 series, and the new small Sprint phones.  But that's alright,
because the sprint phones usually don't work anywhere we auto-x.

Then we need a Class for all the well insulated Boom-boom cars that when
they hit, the driver's eye-balls rattle and go out of focus.  The handicap
of not being able to see for 2 beats per measure would be enough to put them
in another class.

-Peter