SUV explosion - in numbers

To: <BA-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SUV explosion - in numbers
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:15:16 EST
Don't get to hard over on the SUVs. In order to tow a 3000lb race car on a
trailer, I had to have a vehicle with some heft. My 93 full-size Blazer didn't
have the oomph to tow it, reliably. I bought an Avalanche to supply most of the
truck aspects and many of the Station Wagon aspects. Yup, it's an SUV. But some
people have real reasons to own them. If you don't use them as a daily
commuter, and I don't, they can be a real asset to a family and a racer. - Seth
Emerson