Re: Its official: The GT40 is a GO!!!

To: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Its official: The GT40 is a GO!!!
From: Ian Haddock <Streetvideo@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:48:17 -0800
You mean the GT44? I sure think its odd that I'm 22 and would rather
buy a 'real' GT40 replica than this new iteration. It will do wonders
for the Ford US image though... and that is a very good thing. Now if
they would only bring over the Puma's replacement (providing its as
good) ... and get the damn Focus sports into the show rooms... how
long can they put off a car?!?

How about a Lotus Europa uprated & updated into a canyon carver?
http://www.banks-europa.co.uk/

Or maybe I'm just into 60 vintage LeMans cars... (and the 787b of '91...)

-Ian

--
_
Ian Haddock