March 3, 17 "on." March 31 cancelled.

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: March 3, 17 "on." March 31 cancelled.
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:54:52 -0500
To: SF Region autocross drivers
        Our next Solo II event is Sunday, Feb. 17, at 3 Com/Candlestick
Park, San Francisco.
        The Network Associates Coliseum in Oakland has confirmed we are
"on" for Sunday, March 3, and Sunday, March 17.
        They also informed us today that the Oakland A's will be playing
pre-season baseball games on both March 30 and March 31. That means SF
Region won't be having a Solo II event on Easter Sunday, March 31. That
brings us down to 17 events in our main series.

        Our school will be on Saturday, April 6 at Candlestick Park. Round
5 will be on Sunday, April 7 at Candlestick. The people at Candlestick are
not sure, yet, if the place will be called 3 Com or Candlestick this year.
A decision is due March 1, 2002.

--John Kelly, scheduler.

Tentative       Tentative       Tentative       Tentative
2002 Solo II schedule for SCCA-San Francisco Region

Jan. 27         Round 1, Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
Feb. 17         Candlestick Park, San Francisco, CA.
March 3         Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
March 17        Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
March 31        Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA. Also Easter
Sunday. CANCELLED.
April 6         Saturday, Drivers School, Candlestick Park, San Francisco,
CA.
April 7         Candlestick Park, San Francisco, CA.
April 14        Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
April 21        Candlestick Park, San Francisco, CA.
April 28        San Joaquin County Fairgrounds, Stockotn, CA.
May 3   Friday, Practice school for National Tour, Castle Field, Atwater,
CA.
May 4-5         SCCA National Solo II Tour, Castle Field, Atwater, CA.
May 10  Friday, Practice starts for Pro Solo, Castle Field, Atwater, CA.
May 11-12    SCCA Pro Solo, Castle Field, Atwater, CA. May 12 is Mother's
Day.
May 18  Saturday, Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
May 19  Duel at DeAnza, Cupertino, CA. Not an SCCA event.
June 16         Marina (CA) Airport.
June 30         Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
July 7          Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
July 14         Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
July 21 Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
July 28         Marina (CA) Airport.
Aug. 11         Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
Aug. 25         Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.

Winter Slush Series
Sept. 29        Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
Oct. 13         Site TBA.
Oct. 20         Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
Nov. 3          Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
Nov. 10         Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
Nov. 24         Site TBA.
Dec. 8          Site TBA.

Footnotes:
** Participating in a National Tour qualifies a driver to compete at the
Solo II Nationals in September. At present we have no plans for a
Divisional which serves the same purpose. The Tour will be
designated a Divisional. Stay tuned.
*** At Castle Field for both the National Tour and Pro Solo we will utilize
the Winton Ramp area.
**** There will be no increase in entry fees for 2002. $25 is it. SCCA
Membership is required. Plan ahead. You can't join at an event.
*****The schedule is tentative and subject to whims of fancy by various
land owners.

--John Kelly,
--Solo II Scheduler for San Francisco Region, SCCA.