Re: [Fwd: Neck brace]

To: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Neck brace]
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:13:50 -0800
On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 08:47:44PM -0800, Kevin Stevens wrote:
> Uh, no, you didn't!  That's different!  I hear those Corvettes are
> really fast, aren't they??  I just drive a Miata, it seems like all the
> Corvette drivers are just jerks who stand around talking about how great
> their cars are.  But I know a Miata can really snap your neck around on
> occasion, I have to be really careful with the throttle, too.  So I can
> only imagine what it must be like to drive a powerful car like a
> Corvette!
>
> KeS

Context for Joey:

Kevin used to drive a Vette up here.  He's just being subtly ironic,
something that often leaves many of us wondering what his real
opinions are.  Other times he'll just hit you over the head with a
rock to get his point across...not sure which is worse :-)

Kevin, you've gotta lose the subtlety here.  You're dealing with a
Vette guy after all.  "Less egghead, more wacky" ;-)

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94