Re: [Fwd: Neck brace]

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Neck brace]
From: "Joey Jarosz" <joey@hotngui.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:16:25 -0800
> Oh, sure, that's what I thought they were intended for - that's what I
> mean't by "crash/whiplash".  The original poster was talking about using
> one for autocross to help keep his head aligned during transitions - I
> don't think they fit tightly enough to really prevent that.

Well, I've won a donut with a full face helmet when go-kart racing and it
definitely feels like it adds some support. I'm not talking about keeping my
head completely still, but preventing the radical snapping that I seem to
get sometimes. Obviously, without a full face helmet the donut would have no
effect on a forward jerking of my head.

thanx,
joey