Novice Herder Wanted for Autox

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Novice Herder Wanted for Autox
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:34:20 EST
Hey All:

I just remembered that Alan Gruner, who has done a fantastic job conducting
novice course walks, and answering novice questions at the reg. table, is
stepping down from this glorious position.  Unless we convince him to go for
another term, payola, car parts usually works, then we probably need to
rope....er, select another volunteer to hang around the reg. table prior to
9am, and maybe do a morning and noon coursewalk.  I assume this is a
sanctioned work assignment, or should be.
Any comments ?

Don Lew

ps.  with enough reg. workers, we could answer much of the questions, but the
novice coursewalks would be missed by many :(