RE: Bicycilng in the East Bay

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bicycilng in the East Bay
From: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:27:22 -0800
Not a good idea today:

"This is a Contra Costa Health Services Chevron Refinery in Richmond
 is having an incident that we are asking the people in the followi
ng areas to shelter in place in Richmond south of Hensley, west of
23rd Street down to the San Francisco Bay, including Point Richmond
.  People should go inside and close their doors and windows and tu
rn to radio and television to get more information. "

That announcement is 20 minutes old.

-Carl