Street Touring - X (STX) PAX?

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Street Touring - X (STX) PAX?
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:05:13 -0800
Sorry for the wide distribution but I've misplaced my printout of the
PAXes.  My question is, since there was no such class in 2001 how is the
indexing determined for 2002?

Thanks in advance,

Barry - STX Maxima

"STX
1. All allowances in STS would carry over, including street tires, rim
restrictions, etc.
2. All restrictions regarding body type carry over.
3. Engine size allowance:  up to 5.1, normally aspirated and 2.0, forced
induction (single turbo or supercharger).
4. Only factory limited slip differentials (LSD) are allowed on AWD
vehicles, as defined in Section 12.4.  For 2WD vehicles and AWD vehicles
that did not come with any type of limited slip differential  (including
center differential or transfer case) a single aftermarket LSD may be
added.
5. High flow catalytic convertors are allowed but must attach within six
inches of the original unit.
6. Alternate motor mounts and/or engine locators (bobble struts) sold by
the vehicle's manufacturer or their Motorsports subsidiary or their
affiliate  (Chrylser/Mopa, Toyots/TRD, Honda/Mugen, etc.) are allowed.
7. Alternate driver and front passenger seats are allowed, but they
cannot be constructed of a solid outer shell and must have a suspended
bottom cushion and be fully upholstered.
8. Brake rotors and calipers are unrestricted, but must attach to the
original attachment points.
9. Additionally excluded cars: BMW M3 (E36 and E46), BMW M5 (all)."