Re: lost

To: "Trevor Enos" <kekoaenos@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: lost
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:50:41 -0800
Trevor,

I was not at the event, usually things like that get
picked up and stuck in the motor home.  Very good
chance it got recovered.

The way to get answers to things like this is to
post them on the bay area autocross list.  You can
subscribe to this list from http://www.team.net.

I'll forward it to the list, maybe someone will
respond directly to you.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!