RE: AAS Champoinship '02

To: <jesvilla@gte.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AAS Champoinship '02
From: "Boris ELpiner" <boris@elpiner.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:46:11 -0800
I think it's a wonderful idea and I would love to participate in it. Few
of us have talked about having a "real" CA State Championship in the
past, but it didn't work out. I'm a bit concerned about a location. It's
not too bad for us in the Bay Area, but how many folks from the South
will be willing to travel that far north? If you'll get a good response
from the top competitors in So. Cal (and possibly Seattle, Las Vegas
etc), then it's a no-brainer. If not, are there any other options for
the site? Santa Maria Airport? Castle? Lemoore NAS? Also, when do you
plan to do this?

Boris