Trucks for sale

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Trucks for sale
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:02:40 -0800 (PST)
Time for our MLKing, Groundhog Day, Presidents Day, Valentines Day
Truck Liquidation blowout!!!

1998 Ford Ranger XLT Club Cab
Green, which gold pinstripes?
56k miles, mostly highway (especially recently)
5 speed AUTOmatic.
Good condition, a few truck-type dings.  All dealer maintained
Alloy rims with newish tires
Power steering, windows & locks.  AC, cruise & CD player.
Bedliner, sliding rear window, etc. etc.
$9000 or make offer, or it gets traded in next weekend
This one's gotta go!  Protege 5 on the way!  Make us a deal!

1999 Dodge Dakota Sport Club Cab
Red, Dodge Red, Flaming Red, Arrest me Red, etc. etc.
26k miles, all highway (only used on Sundays)
5 speed manual
Excellent condition!  Immaculately maintained, by anal owner
(first new car) and only dealer services.
Big rims and tires, 3.5x rear axle.  Designed for towing an
IT car on an open trailer or a small enclosed kart/formula car
trailer.
Bedliner, sliding rear window, AC, manual windows & locks.
$11,500 or make offer.
As soon as it goes, big gas sucking Ram or other SUV on the way!

1998 CRG Kalifornia F125 shifter kart w/ TM or Kawasaki motor
Reluctant seller, but if you bring cash.... :)

Pictures available, or trucks available to see and drive in
Elk Grove, CA (south of Sacramento) or in Pleasanton, CA this
weekend only.

        --Darren
          darren@madams.com
          916-834-1249