Race ready Integra Type-R for sale

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Race ready Integra Type-R for sale
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:54:49 -0800 (PST)
Not mine, but tell Taz I referred you.  Probably not an ideal autocross
car, but could certainly be made to work in SP or SM or?

For those who don't know, Taz (and his dad Ken) run Dublin and Tracy
Honda.  Taz has been a longtime local competitor and a fixture in
Speedvision WC besides being a pretty nice guy.  Obviously a great deal
for a car with history!

        --Darren

-----
World Challenge Integra Type R for Sale!
I still have the 2nd Acura Integra Type R ever made. Serial #00000002 Integra
Type R is still available. As seen in the Gran Turisimo 2 game, even down to
the right number #8!

Legal in SCCA club racing as an ITE car or a SP. NASA legal as well. Put on
some sticky tires and set some lap records!

Great history with Speedvision World Challenge, driven by Lance Stewart, and
Taz Harvey.
3rd place finishes at Mosport and Texas in 2000 in this car.
Features:
Ohlins 4 way adjustable shocks
MoTec dash and data acquisition
Fresh full SVWC spec engine and transmission
Recaro carbon fiber seat- 1 year old belts
Alcon brakes
Spec wing and special front splitter
Would cost $65,000 to duplicate today

...and the body is straight and ready for 2002.
Driven in 5 races last year by Tom Olivier and Bob Hagestad and finished every
one!
Asking $25,000 or serious offers considered....

Call Taz @ 209-832-1400*223
taz@value.net