RE: Read ONLY if you have a "True Street" autocross car!

To: "james creasy" <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Read ONLY if you have a "True Street" autocross car!
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:20:26 -0800
The article is amusing, yet incomplete and has at least one error.

First, it says ladies don't like the sound of a big block V8. This is
misleading. While it's true that many ladies do not like the sound of a torque
roar, a horsepower roar is more harmonically pleasing. When the two are
equally loud, the former is a rough, popping, splatting kind of sound (yuck!)
where the latter is a smooth, rippling kind of sound (yum!).

Second, as this article is dedicated to Jaguars, the instructions for opening
the doors should advise what to do when the door handle breaks off into your
hand when you pull on it.  <g>