Re: The Banquet

To: Vic Sias <siastuning@attbi.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Banquet
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:05:36 -0500
nice banquet.  good to see scott got that second place finish finally.  :)

will they ever upgrade that music from the 50's?  or will i have to wait
until im 50 to hear "rock lobster" from my college era days?  hehe

congrats to my pal marvin martin for winning a 3rd place trophy in G-Stock!!

-james
OSP #74