You have agreed.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: You have agreed.
From: Rob Luis <rjluis@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:56:55 -0800
In 3 months from now,  I propose that we increase to the 2 overnights during
the week and then in 3 more months increase to the 3 nights per week.

That said,  I do appreciate the weekends being your time but I do not think it
unreasonable that I should be able to have at least one weekend per month with
my son so that he may enjoy my extended family who are not able to see or enjoy
him when they are off work or come to town on the weekends.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of overnight.com]