'02 AAS schedule AGAIN!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: '02 AAS schedule AGAIN!!
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:31:01 -0800
OK, I kind of knew it wasn't going to go through, but I tried anyway, I
also tried to cut and paste, but my browser wouldn't let me. So I'll
type it in this time. There are 13 weekends available at CalExpo for
this year, AAS got 5 of those for a 10 event season. Gone will be the
Evolution School that we have hosted for 5 or 6 years, unless we find a
suitable site in the near future.

March, 23-24
April, 20 & 21
June, 1 & 2
July, 6 & 7
Oct., 12 &  13

I will be looking to get more dates for more events in the period
between our July Larry Park Memorial and early Sept.. So check the
website now and then. I will try to announce any new developments as
soon as I learn of them.

Jesus

Jesus