Cal Expo Surface was RE: AAS '02

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cal Expo Surface was RE: AAS '02
From: Dan Williamson <muyrapido@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:16:47 -0800 (PST)
Cal Expo has a nice surface.. I would say similar to 3 com but less abrasive.
I worked the SKUSA
(Shifter Karts USA) race this past summer and most teams had very normal tire
wear.  I am glad to
see AAS get a Sacramento site, one with great potential.. does anyone know if
the Sac Chapter SCCA
will be using the same site?

Dan Williamson
#5 F125

--- Boris ELpiner <boris@elpiner.net> wrote:
> This is the best news I've heard in a while. Thank you Jesus!
>
> What surface is like at the CalExpo site? What would be a better tire
> choice?
>
> Boris (planning his 2001 auto-x season)
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/