RE: Auto Show tonight

To: "'Nandaholz@aol.com'" <Nandaholz@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Auto Show tonight
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 15:48:27 -0800
I'm not sure I'd expect a very big MINI display.  The picture they showed on
the website was of that Minimania race/show car.  But I don't think MINI
will actually be there as a factory exhibitor.  I doubt you'll get to sit in
the race car either.  All this in contrast to the LA show, where I heard
they had about a dozen Cooper/Cooper S models on the floor that you could
sit in, as well as the EVO VII.  Grrrr.....

Peter