For sale 1995 Eagle talon tsi AWD

To: "'ba autocross list'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For sale 1995 Eagle talon tsi AWD
From: Chris Warner <jabrwoky@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 19:16:28 -0800
sigh... Don't want to sell my DSM but I don't need 2 cars at this point.

Like the title says, it's an eagle talon, 95, with ~73900 miles on it.
I am the original owner, I have all the receipts

To summarize what I have done to it, you can go to James new message
board

http://www.thevenom.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6

If you look at the history of this particular car, I have done some
research for you...

I started autox'ing in the spring of 2000, where I won my rookie
championship.  In that season with the SCCA, I won 7 out of 14 events on
street tires.

I also ran the NASA series in Monterey bay where I placed no less than
6th place running with the BMW M3.  with out the BMW's running I placed
no less than 4th, again on street tires.

Starting with 2001, I ran on race tires where the car was undefeated in
any NASA event the car was entered.

I am asking $13,000 we can negotiate from there.  Please email me
privately for more details.

Chris Warner