Forward from SCCA Hdq

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Forward from SCCA Hdq
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:48:15 -0800
This is a message from Howard Duncan.

Katie K.

-----Original Message-----
From: sprinto7 [mailto:del@sprinto.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 4:43 PM
To: SCCA-DMOD-EMOD@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SCCA-DMOD-EMOD] Forward from SCCA Hdq

HELP!

As some of you may be aware, we have been having some serious email
problems
for the past three weeks. Many emails are not making it to us and a
significant number of our outgoing emails are coming
back "undeliverable".
Since you know how much I like to type, you can imagine how
frustrating this
is for me. I currently have  couple of hundred emails backed up
because it
seems pointless to write a response, sometimes a lengthy one, and
then have
it kick back.

The problem seems to be twofold. The first is that somehow the
settings on
our network system have become altered and are creating some
filtering of
emails from some service providers. Additionally there are some very
serious
problems with our local phone line provider, Qwest. Together these
problems
are creating a situation that our network provider says are the worst
they
have ever seen in a system. The long and short is that this could
take a
while to sort out.

All of you that get this message, which could be just a handful or
everyone,
could help us out by spreading the word about the problem via
team.net,
evolution list, or any other means. Please suggest that folks contact
us via
the toll free phone number, 1-800-770-2055, or the Solo Dept fax
number,
1-303-694-3654. If they have sent an email in the last couple of
weeks it
would probably be wise to fax it to us. At least in this way we can
continue
to provide some level of customer service while this problem gets
sorted
out. I never thought I'd get to the point that I missed email. Oh
well, I
guess stranger things have happened.

Thanks.

H.