For Sale: 1995 325is

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, bimmerheads@bimmerheads.com,
Subject: For Sale: 1995 325is
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 17:47:31 +0000
Last chance to buy before I list it out in the civilian (non-autocross)
world. I'd really like to sell it to an Autocrosser, though. It would be a
great car for the new STX class. Just add springs and put in the chip!

For sale:
1995 BMW 325is $16,000 OBO

Details:

Black exterior / Black Leather interior
126K miles
Sport Package w/ Rare Limited Slip Differential, 5-speed
Cruise, PW, PB, PS, PDL, Moonroof, Power Sport Seats, Trip Computer
Premium Sound - Cassette w/ 6 disc CD
37k on new clutch
New rotors and pads - 1/2001
Have all records since I took ownership
Meticulously maintained and in great mechanical condition

Autocross Goodies:

Koni double adjustable dampers, rears were rebuilt 8/2001
K&N air filter
CarboTech brake pads
Custom Cat back Flowmaster exhaust
Panasport C5C F1 wheels (18 lbs each)
Schroth 4 point racing harness (DOT approved for street use)
Jim Conforti Chip (not installed)
Dalan receiver hitch

Car is a joy to drive both on the street and Autocross. Very nuetral
handling. A competitive SCCA regional and divisional level Autocross car.
Neal Sapp drove this car to a 2nd in GS at the 2000 SCCA TireRack Solo 2
National Championships. It has won the AA class in the GGC-BMWCCA autocross
series for the past two years as well.

I have pictures I can email. Please feel free to forward to other lists.

Contact:
Peter Mottaz @ 925-216-6646
mph_16@hotmail.com