Second Annual Motor Home Refurbishment Day

To: "ba autocross list" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Second Annual Motor Home Refurbishment Day
From: "Cheryl Grantz" <sgrantz@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 22:27:44 -0800
Yes, Sunday, January 13, 2002 is the day you have been impatiently waiting
for. We will hold the annual motor home repair and clean up day somewhere near
the motor home storage in San Leandro - location TBA as soon as we find it.
We'll probably start about 10 a.m. and put in a few hours cleaning out junk,
repairing, and organizing all our possessions. Lost and found will be handed
out to any takers with remainders dumped. This will be followed by a Motor
Home Wash and Dry at the nearby car wash. Lunch will be provided somewhere in
the schedule.

Highlight this day on your calendar now. Catch up on the latest news - who's
bought what, who's co-driving with whom, etc. etc., while contributing to a
very worth cause which directly benefits all Solo 2 entrants.

Bring gloves, tools, cleaning gear, vacuum, washing buckets, sponges and
anything else you think would be useful.

Additional details will follow.

Meanwhile - HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sherry