Re: Thunderhill report?

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>, Pat Kelly
Subject: Re: Thunderhill report?
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:16:03 -0800
> So how many out there autox because they can't afford to roadrace

thats why i ended up autocrossing.  a little quality time spent with excel.
:P

that, and a few close calls.  i think there was an article in a SportsCar on
"Common Race Injuries".. i read through the broken feet, hands, arms and
various types of burns.  i stopped when i got the 'brain damage' section.

i REALLY enjoy the psychological warfare you can visit on your wheel to
wheel racers during passes and pass attempts.  :)

-james c