Another super year made possible by volunteers

To: "ba autocross list" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another super year made possible by volunteers
From: "Cheryl Grantz" <sgrantz@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:45:02 -0800
All our Winter Slush event chairs put on super events with great courses, and
most even made time for fun runs, even with fewer daylight hours. The last
event this past Sunday was a great way to end the year, and will make us all
anxious to turn out for Boondoggle and events after.

Our Super Slush Chairs were:
   Vernon Head
   Barry Chafin
   Jeremy Rine
   Ed Runnion
   Jeff Rosen
   James Creasy
   Julie Grantz
   Randy Noll
   Elise Geiger
   Brock Rasmussen
   Jack Daniels
   Jim Ochi
   John Stimson

Of course many others helped make it possible, among them:
   Bryan Nemy, Chief of Safety
   Ben Martinez, Motor Home driver most of the time
   Don Lew and Jeremy Rine, Registration

Thanks to everyone this year to making an impossible job practically do
itself. If you want to chair an event in 2003 and have preferences for site,
surface, time of year, etc., let me know soon. First-choice on signups will be
given to those who chaired this year.

Thanks to all you do-ers who made it a super season

Sherry Grantz
Event Chair Herder