AAS-2002??????

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: AAS-2002??????
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:25:41 -0800
Really bad news was bestowed upon me a few days ago. Mather Airport will
not be allowing any autocross at the Sherrifs EVOC training center.
Security, and the Sherrifs don't want to share anymore, were the main
reasons given. So, AAS will be looking into a few Bay area sites to see
if we can still have a series for 2002, GGF, Networks Assoc., and Pac
Bell Park are the ones I'm thinking of for now. I'll be hearing from Sac
Chapter soon to see if they have any sites available. Timing Equipment,
cones, and general Autox supplies will be a challenge also. We will be
purchasing some things and looking for clubs who will rent other things,
any info on clubs with this interest would be appreciated greatly.

Jesus Villarreal
Pres. AAS