RE: Driving unfamiliar cars

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Driving unfamiliar cars
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:48:17 -0800 (PST)
I was hoping no one else noticed Rich's lapse into insanity.  Must have been
the pulled muscle.

In any case, I actually took two runs in Rich's car and the first one was at
least 2 seconds behind Rich's time.  I had the same problem with the go-kart
response that Don McKenna had, and promptly ran over most of the first slalom.
And leaving it in third was more of a necessity for a spoiled stock car guy
like myself, as my shifting in the Elan was ..ahem.. less than exemplary.

-Andy