SFR Web calendar glitch

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SFR Web calendar glitch
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:46:27 -0800
Note that the calendar currently showing on the
website is for 2001.  And the default display
shows the "next three months" -- December, January, and February.

Problem is, January and February is 2001 -- not 2002.
So don't jump the gun!  Ignore those months.

The real pain with this is that the Banquet is coming in January 19,
and the item in the calendar is wrong.  The Solo2 homepage has the
correct info and a link to the registration form.  Don't delay!  Form
must be submitted by 1/12/2002.

But it's not easy to fix, and hey, it's the holidays and I'm kicking back!
I need to keep the 2001 schedule up until the last Slush event is over, and
so you'll get bad info till December 18th is past -- So please be patient
and don't send me email about it and spoil my hoiliday mood!

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!