SCCA membership application info

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SCCA membership application info
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:37:53 EDT
Just some info registration crew next event (Thanks Jeremy !).  I just got
off the phone with Coleen at the regional office in Willows.  Her phone # is
530-934-4455,
and if you check our website there is also a toll free #  I believe.  She
said it has been her standard procedure to take an application over the fax
(can get the appl. also on the website) and within a day, fax back a temp.
member confirmation letter.
We have accepted this temp. confirmation gladly at all solo events.

So, if anyone comes up to reg. table and wants to join quickly (but not that
day), just refer them to the website, download the app, fax to Willows, and
get confirmation letter in a day.  The official packet with card, decal, etc
follows later.

I hope the controversy regarding accepting applications at the registration
table is cleared up.  My understanding till otherwise informed is that NO
APPLICATIONS TAKEN ON SITE.

Have a great event this Sunday !

Don Lew