RG8 incident

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RG8 incident
From: "Jake Hodges" <jake_hodges@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 06:33:26 +0000
I'm sorry if someone beat me to this.  I subscribe to the list in digest
form, so I often don't get the messages until they're stale.

Yesterday in run group 8 a corner worker was hit by a car on the course.  I
didn't see the incident so I can't speak to what led up to it.  Does anyone
have any information as to the worker's condition?  He was shaken but
talking to friends when they put him in the ambulance, and I overheard the
paramedics reporting problems with his hip and hand.