RE: I need help quick!

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>,
Subject: RE: I need help quick!
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:32:30 -0700 (PDT)
Let's have a big magnetic "swap-meet"/"Pot-luck" at
the end of the season.

Everyone who puts in one set of old magnetics gets to
pull another out.

I have some Black on White "B"'s and a very nice pair
of yellow on blue, italicized  "BS3"'s.

Craig

--- "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}"

http://personals.yahoo.com