STILL need setup workers!

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: STILL need setup workers!
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:35:29 -0700
Hey,

We are planning on having a FUN event at Golden Gate Fields this Sunday.
However, we still need YOUR help!

We are short on Set-up workers.    This is an easy work assignment, just
show up a bit early and help set up things like cones, line the course, set
up worker stations, help set up the motorhome, etc.

If you help with setup, it counts as your work assignment for the day.
Imagine, have all your "work" obligations done before the first driver's
meeting!

If you can help, let me know ASAP at

Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com

Thanks!

Ed Runnion             Santa Clara CA
mailto:Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com
96 Chevy Impala SS, Miata weight on each axle :^)