Few more Reg. Workers for 10/21 needed !

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Few more Reg. Workers for 10/21 needed !
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:12:07 EDT
Hello All:

Ok, now the A's are eliminated too, so more time to concentrate on autox !!
Still need a few bodies in the 8:30 to 10am shifts to work the registration
table.
Satisfies your work assignment & keeps the event moving along smoothly !!

BTW, still need someone to step up to run Registration on 10/28.  Anyone
interested can review with me the basics this Sunday.  It's pretty
straightforward and I'll make sure all forms are available.

Thanks !

Don