Re: Doing the Quadathlon

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Doing the Quadathlon
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:57:02 -0700
craig boyle wrote:

> Some of us club-agnostics just want to autox. There's
> opportunity this weekend!
>
> There appear to be four(4) events within reach Sunday.
> Now doubles are easy, run morning with one group,
> afternoon with the other. Triples - I don't know - has
> anyone done that - but 4 events!
>
> Possible schedule:
>
> AAS - first run group, 5 runs, work tech for RG2.
> SFR - late start and problematic timers make R3W4
> realistic.
> NASA - later afternoon start at 2:30, no problem.
> Fresno - I hope these guys run *really* late
>
> Anyone? CHP schedules?
>
> Craig

Craig, or anyone else that might be interested, you could get out of
Mather earlier if you work one of the gates or waiver stations before we
start running, that would be 7:30am to about 8:55am. We never get anyone
for these work assignments, so if you are willing, it would really be
appreciated, and you could leave right after you finish your runs.

Jesus