Call for Setup Workers, 10/21 Event, GGF

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net '" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Call for Setup Workers, 10/21 Event, GGF
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:09:46 -0700
Your event co-chairs, Jeff Rosen and myself (Ed Runnion), are issuing the
first "Call for Workers" for the next SFR EJ Bayless Memorial Series event.

The event will be held on Sunday October 21st, at Golden Gate Fields.

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2001/Slush/round2_info.html

(Jerry : can you change the top of that page to accurately reflect the event
name and event chairs : thanks!)

Let's aim for at least 10 setup workers.    To work setup, you need to get
there by 8AM to help setup the course, setup the motorhome, and setup
whatever else needs setting up :^).

This will fulfill your work assignment for the day.

If you want to work setup for this event, please e-mail me directly (I'm on
the digest version of BA-AutoX, and thus sometimes don't see posts for a few
days) at

   Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com

As with all of the "slush" events this year, we are donating 1/2 of the net
profits from the event to the American Cancer Society in memory of our
friend EJ Bayless.   In addition, there is a voluntary $1/cone donation to
the ACS for every cone you hit while on course.   So, if you mess up the run
and are feeling generous, get creative :^).

Hope to see everyone there!

Ed Runnion        Santa Clara CA
mailto:Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com
96 Chevy Impala SS, heaviest car in ESP by a good 1/4 ton or so :^)