Re: {barx7club} Magpie's Song

To: Bay Area Rx7 Club <BARx7club@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: {barx7club} Magpie's Song
From: Johann Schubert <jes@rx7.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:43:42 -0700
Reader's Digest Condensed version:
Mark is the man behind the scenes of a lot of email lists like this one. He
maintains the hardware and list software required to keep these lists running.
IMHO his machines are more reliable than many ISP and Web hosting companies
that you pay lot$$$ for... and we are getting his services for free!

Skip a Latte or two this week and send him PayPal or a check...
        https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=team_fat@uswestmail.net

John,
barx7club list owner

[snip]

--
* John Schubert;  Morgan Hill, California
*    INTERNET: jes@rx7.org